Thursday, May 26, 2011

Honda pc 800






This is a Honda pc 800 that runs absolutly perfect New tires last june along with new battery,ricks stator and rectifier this bike is in very good shape for its year normal bumps and scrapes for year also has corbin seat installed and comes with stock seat and protective bags for the seat also includes bike cover.I would ride this bike everywhere easy to ride fun and it handles well better brakes then my harley. I rode this bike four hours to americade last june with zero issues i purchased this bike from a female coworker two years ago who is the original owner and dealer serviced untill then i have the original paperwork and also hjave factory repair manual.I can deliver withen 200 miles of me for a reasonable fee and can assist with shiping (you make the arrangements)

No comments:

Post a Comment